Lotus's Cash Voucher,
Lotus's eVoucher &
Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher
Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Lotus's Cash Voucher, Lotus's eVoucher & Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher are referred to as “vouchers” and may mean any or all of the 3 types of vouchers, as the case may be, unless specifically mentioned otherwise.
Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Lotuss Stores (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (“Lotus's Malaysia”) (Registration No. 200001018812 (521419-K) offers discounts for bulk voucher purchases of RM2,500 and above.
- Lotus's Malaysia reserves the right to revise the discount rates for bulk voucher purchases at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
- Resale of vouchers is strictly prohibited, and Lotus's Malaysia reserves the right to immediately stop the sale of vouchers to customers reselling its vouchers without prior written permission.
The discount rate is only applicable for;
- Cash at Store Customer Service
- Bank transfer to HQ (Online)
- Cheque deposit
- Discount rates are not applicable for any form of cards transactions (Credit/Debit or Prepaid) which also includes e-wallets.
- Based on payment clearance in Lotus's Malaysia system, preparations of Lotus's Cash Voucher require 10 – 14 working days. As for Lotus's eVoucher and Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher, they will require 10 – 20 working days.
- Any voucher purchases are not eligible for My Lotus's Points
- For further information visit us at: https://corp.lotuss.com.my/voucher or email us at [email protected]
Usage Terms and Conditions
- Lotus’s Cash Voucher, Lotus’s eVoucher & Lotus’s Shop Online eVoucher are valid for 365 days from the date of issuance or until a pre-determined fixed expiration date.
- Lotus’s Cash Voucher and Lotus’s eVoucher can be used in place of equivalent cash value to buy merchandise at any of our stores in Malaysia.
- Lotus’s Cash Voucher and Lotus’s eVoucher can be used together with cash (legal tender), credit / debit card or e-wallets.
- Maximum redemption limit of RM500 per transaction is applicable for multiple Lotus’s Cash Voucher and Lotus’s eVoucher redemptions only.
- Strictly no validity date extension provided for any vouchers purchased from Lotus’s Malaysia.
- No minimum amount requirement to spend for Lotus’s Cash Voucher.
- No change will be given if the purchase value is less than the value of Lotus’s Cash Voucher denomination.
- Lotus’s eVoucher, customer’s minimum amount spend must be at least the same as Lotus’s eVoucher denomination.
- Our vouchers are non-exchangeable nor refundable (ie not returnable for cash or new voucher).
- Lotus’s Malaysia will not entertain any claims for defaced, damaged or lost vouchers.
- All vouchers are not valid at the Food Court or any outlets not operated by Lotus’s Malaysia.
- Lotus’s Malaysia reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective with no other notice provided.
- Your use of any vouchers from Lotus’s Malaysia indicates your agreement to be bound by Lotus’s Malaysia Terms and Conditions.
- Lotus’s Malaysia reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any vouchers for any reason at any time.
- Lotus’s Malaysia shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation, or withdrawal of any vouchers or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use a voucher for any reasons.
- When you use a Lotus’s eVoucher you warrant to Lotus’s Malaysia that you are the duly authorised recipient of the voucher and that you are using it in good faith.
- If you redeem, attempt to redeem, or encourage the redemption of the vouchers to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
- If we reasonably believe that any vouchers are being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any vouchers and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. Lotus’s Malaysia reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
- Each Voucher is valid for one-time redemption only.
Additional Terms and Conditions [Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher]
- Your use of an online eVoucher indicates your agreement to be bound by these Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher Terms and Conditions.
- Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher can only be used online on Lotus's Shop Online, https://lotuss.com.my/ and Lotus's App.
- Each Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher is valid for one(1) redemption/ one(1) transaction during its validity period only.
- Multiple redemption for Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher is NOT applicable. Multiple usage of Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher across multiple transactions and/or elements of fraud will lead to cancellation of the order.
- Customer's minimum amount spend must be at least the same as the Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher denomination to redeem it.
- No refund is permitted once online eVoucher is purchased & no refund for any unused online eVoucher will be entertained.
- Cash is strictly not accepted. Customers must pay the difference using credit card, debit card and selected e-Wallet at door for payment.
- Lotus's Shop Online eVoucher can be used for online delivery that is valid at selected locations within Klang Valley area, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Kulai, Melaka, Ipoh, and Penang only. To check whether we deliver in your area, at your account setting, key in your address to find out if we deliver to you.
- We reserve the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective with no other notice provided.