Terms and Conditions
1) This Campaign is held by True Money Malaysia Sdn.Bhd. By participating in the Campaign, Customers (True Money Malaysia E-wallet application users) hereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3) Should a conflict or inconsistency arise between these Terms and Conditions, such conflict or inconsistency shall be resolved by giving precedence in the following decreasing order (i) This Terms and Conditions; (ii) The Campaign Terms and Conditions; (iii) True Money Terms of Services and (iv) Lotus’s Terms and Conditions.
4) True Money reserves the right to forfeit any of the offers/prizes for this Campaign if the Customer has breached any of this Campaign Terms and Conditions as well as the other Terms and Conditions mentioned above.
Campaign Terms and Conditions
1) The Campaign Period is mentioned in the table below.
2) The Eligibility criteria is as per below:
i) All TrueMoney E-wallet users over the age of 18.
3) The Campaign Mechanics is as per below:
i) During the Campaign Period, Customers who spend minimum spending amount via the TrueMoney app at Lotus’s stores will be entitled the mentioned cashback in their TrueMoney app.
ii) The Cashback will be credited to each customer no more than 48 hours after the minimum spend transaction. Customers will be notified via the TrueMoney in-app push-notification upon the Cashback being credited into their TrueMoney app.
iii) No minimum spend is required to utilize the Cashback
iv) Please read the detailed descriptions of the campaign in the table below:
4) By participating in this Campaign, all users
ii) consent for TM to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information in any media, marketing, or advertising materials
5) TrueMoney will not be responsible for any disputes or claims that arise from Customer’s failure to receive winners’ notification call or email from TrueMoney, due to Customer’s fault/negligence, including, but not limited to, wrong email address registered with their TrueMoney E-Wallet which includes shared e-mail addresses.
6) Winners who fails to acknowledge the notification by the required period; unable to adhere to this Campaign’s terms and conditions; and forfeits or does not claim the prize, the prize(s) within 30 days of notification, will be void.
7) TrueMoney’s decision regarding the selection of the winners, shall be final and binding on all participants of this Campaign, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding TrueMoney’s decision on the same.
8) For any dispute or non-receipt of the prize, please contact email@example.com. or reach out to us via Live Chat: https://www.truemoney.com.my/ or Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/TrueMoneyMY.
Q : If a user is an existing Lotus member and registered a TrueMoney account during the campaign period, will the user be entitled for the 100 Lotus Points ?
A : Yes, as long as the user registered their TrueMoney account using the same registered number as the Lotus account during the campaign period.
Q : Will users be entitled for 100 Lotus Points if a user registered a True Money Malaysia account after 10 PM?
A : Yes, user will receive the 100 Lotus Points in the next 2 days
Q : Once the registration is completed, when will the points be credited to the user’s account ?
A : If the user completed registration before 10 pm, the point shall be credited to the user Lotus member account on the next day.
Q : If the users registered the TrueMoney account using a different number from Lotus’s member account, are users still eligible for the Lotus’s point?
A : No, user won’t be receive the points as user need to use the same mobile number for both account upon registration
Q : What happens if the user does not receive the Lotus’s Points after 3 days of registering the True Money Malaysia account?
A : User may reach out to True Money Malaysia customer service for further assistance
Q : Is there any validity for redeeming Lotus points?
A : The validity for redeeming Lotus points depending on the lotus’s apps expired date